Fall School Classroom Field Trips for 2016: A Day of Learning and Fun on the Farm
By reservation only: 701.347.4069
Part of our mission at The Pumpkin Patch is to provide education through entertainment. We now live in a time when many children think milk comes from refrigerators and vegetables are grown in produce aisles. When school children visit The Pumpkin Patch, we want them to have fun, but our greatest hope is that they will leave with a greater understanding of agriculture and an appreciation for North Dakota heritage.
How It Works:
* $5.00 per child. $4.00 per parent or adult volunteer. $5.00 for each sibling age 2 & older. (under 2 free but does not include a free small pumpkin. FREE for Teachers and Paid School Staff.
* A classroom field trip is for children ages 2 t 13 (preschool through 6th grade) enrolled in a public school, private school, preschool, or child day care. At least 10 children, ages 2 and up and one teacher are required for the school group field trip rate.
* Rates for classroom field trips are available Tuesday through Friday from 9am to 3pm only. October 4 - 7, October 11 - 14 and October 18 - 21, 2016.
* Every Field trip includes a small pumpkin for each child.
* Only teachers and paid staff members are free. We recommend bringing and wearing your school ID badges while at The Pumpkin Patch.
* Parent/Adult volunteers may pay separately for themselves and any siblings on the day of the field trip. Chaperones are $4 each and siblings are $5 each.
* Siblings of your student may attend the field trip if they have your permission. If they are age 2 and over they may pay separately with the parent if you prefer not to include them in your count. Ages 1 and under are free and do not include a free small pumpkin.
Upon arrival one teacher should check in and receive stickers for admission. Please have the other teachers and volunteers unload the children and have them wait near the entrance. After checking in have everyone put on their stickers. Everyone must be wearing a sticker to pass through admissions and to ride the horse drawn wagon.
Homeschooler, by reservation only
Parents and their homeschooled children may take advantage of the school group student rates. Be prepared to show your HEN card or letter from the State Department of Education. Reservations are required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance.